Vodafone Foundation India recognizes the power of technology to address some of the pressing challenges related to education, equality and access. In India, English literacy rate is approximately 12% and most of the scholarship information is only available in English, making it difficult for the remaining 88% of the population to apply and avail scholarships.
Learning with Vodafone is devised with a primary objective of breaking the language barrier and making scholarship information easily accessible to every student.
To support students coming from under-privileged section of society, there are many scholarships provided by central/state governments, foundations, corporations, and universities. The eligibility criteria for these scholarships is low family income. The income criteria vary as per the scholarship programs.
Few such scholarships are: Merit cum Means based scholarship, Sitaram Jindal Foundation, ShikshaDaan Scholarship etc.
To encourage meritorious students, several Government and Private organizations are offering merit based scholarships. The eligibility criteria for such scholarships is the academic performance of a student in particular competitions or in their board examinations.
Few such scholarships are: Inspire, Central Sector Scheme Scholarship, L’Oréal India FYWIS Scholarship, NTSE, Olympiad, KVPY etc.
Every scholarship has its own application process, which may differ from online application to application through post. Students are advised to go through the “How to apply” section of the respective scholarships.
To explore scholarship opportunities, Learning with Vodafone is providing scholarship information in 7 regional languages: Hindi, Bengali, Kannada, Telugu, Marathi, Gujarati, Tamil.
The following benefits can be availed by students under Learning with Vodafone program –
1. Register with Vodafone
2. Finding ideal scholarship
3. Apply for respective scholarship
4. Get-in-Touch with us
Depends on individual scholarship guidelines.
Students can apply for multiple scholarships as per their eligibility criteria. However, as per general scholarship guidelines, they can avail only one scholarship at a time.
(Note: Conditions for availing multiple scholarships can vary from scholarship to scholarship.)
No, “Learning with Vodafone” does not charge any money for registration.
“Learning with Vodafone” lists scholarships for students of all age group.
There are specific criteria depending on scholarships. However, some of the generally followed rejection criteria are –
Scholarships for School students, Graduates and Post graduates are listed on Learning with Vodafone platform. Visit the scholarships section to know more.
Choose your preferred language to explore scholarship opportunities
Or scroll down to explore this website